Grand Canyon West Helicopter Tour with 3 Hrs to Explore the Rim Info
Treat everyone to a helicopter landing inside the Grand Canyon West Rim
Your airborne day trip begins with a gorgeous flight over sparkling Lake Mead and the epic Hoover Dam complex. Up next is Fortification Hill, our local volcano. Don’t worry! It’s inactive! And last but not least on the way are remote sections of the mystical Mojave Desert. We then fly you to and over the majestic Grand Canyon as you head towards your primary destination – the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Upon your landing, you will get about 3.5 hours of ground time to scout around. Make memories that last forever while you take in the bounty of overlooks and natural wonders of Grand Canyon West, located on the Hualapai Indian Tribal land.
- Eagle Point – named for the massive eagle shaped rock formation visible from the rim and far above.
- Skywalk – the glass bottomed observation deck overlooking the Grand Canyon. The Skywalk is an optional activity and may be purchased in-tour.
- Guano Point, an astonishing observation point delivering some of the most epic wide panning views of the Grand Canyon.
Tour Times and Points of Interest
Departure Time: 9:00 am & 11:00 am
Duration Approx. 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
- Departure Point: Henderson Executive Airport terminal at 1620 Jet Stream Drive (includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Strip).
Travel and Amenities
$424.00 inclusive per person
($339.00 + $70.00 fees + $15.00 fuel surcharge)
- Optional Activity: $25.00 fee to include the Skywalk
Gratuity Not included.
What to Bring
- Valid photo ID for all passengers 18 and older
- Camera, sunscreen and if you should forget anything, visit our gift shop.
Hiking or athletic walking shoes
Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.